My turn to be down with Dengue. (What luck)
It has been 5 months since I last blogged.
Many things have happened over the past 5-months.
Celebrated Christmas, New Year, Lunar New Year, Valentines Day, My Birthday...
And this blog entry sounds like a continuous from where I have left off on my dad's dengue encounter.
Now, it's my turn. 2nd time in 5-years.
Was down with a fever last Friday and was too weak to queue for taxi. Luckily Uncle Richard went to pick me up from work. The fever that persisted for 4 days and doc recommended a blood test.
Blood test result on Tuesday: 110. Doc suspected dengue. Had another round of blood test yesterday. Blood count: 112. Doc can't determine the trend. So gotta have another round of blood test on alternate day. Have been on medical leave for the whole week.
My colleague who had a persistent fever since earlier April had went for a blood test too and it turns out to be positive. So, both of us r down.
Today, my rashes are more obvious and I feel weaker... Mama has been boiling lots of barley water and bittergroud soup. I've nvr had so much drink in my entire life man!