Saturday, November 03, 2007

Some Updates

Ok... I haven't been blogging for quite a while ever since my last cooking disaster ya?

Here are some quick updates:

1. Health - Finally Went for a scope on 25 Oct 07. Had to fast for the day and had been terrified for the whole week. When it was finally my turn for the scope, the doc gave me an injection to sedate me. Whatever happened after that was unknown. By the time I woke up (after abt 15-20min), the whole procedure was done. Verdict: No ulcer... Phew! But why do I have gastric then? He said probably due to sensitive stomach... [shrug]

2. Relationships - Realised that certain things cannot be rushed, esp when it comes to relationships. So, let nature takes it own course then. What is meant to be, will be. What isn't, no matter how hard you try, it's not going to work out either.

3. Work - Think I m going to focus and learn all that I can at work. Since I've been given this opportunity to learn new stuff, this is the time to pick it up. Time to Cheong!


WsPinG posted at 9:20 PM


Post a Comment



~~ChatterBox~~