Monday, October 08, 2007

Problems

Have been quite a while since I last updated my blog huh?

For the past few weeks, I have been a confused girl. If you have been msn-ing me, you wld have seen my msn nick as "confusion strikes, confusion strikes again..."

Have been worried about my health, work, relationship etc.

Health: Have been on a 1-month medication which is coming to an end and I shld be going back for review. Family and frens have been persuading me to go for the scope, which I have procrastinated for years.

Work: Ok.. It's lots of confusion. Still dunno my role, still dunno if what I am doing is correct. Sometimes it seemed like waste of effort, sometimes it seemed like on wrong track...

Relationship: When it comes to relationship, I am 1 person who can't sense, can't think, can't decide. There have been choices all these while but... yes. can't sense, can't think, can't decide.


WsPinG posted at 9:07 PM


Post a Comment



~~ChatterBox~~