Monday, October 08, 2007

Courage?

After feeling down for the past few weeks, I felt something/ someone strikes me. The comment from my ex colleague/buddy (Pauline), suddenly became so obvious. She said that I have been complaining all these while. She reminded me of my long forgotten lesson "Sow what you reap". She also used to say I always choose to escape from problems and the problems will only re-surface.

Maybe it's really time I shld stop complaining. :p

I have decided to face my problems.

1. To see the doctor for a review. (which I just did.) He has written a referral letter for my company doctor to send me for (i) a scope to check my stomach, (ii) an ultrascan to check my GB.

2. To face my fear for funerals. (which I just did too.) Attended colleague's grandpa's wake alone as other colleagues were not free. And sincerely hoping he rest in peace and have a peaceful journey after dead.

3. To realise and be truth to my feelings. (I am still trying althot I think I already know the answer.)

I hope it's a right move and good start to all my fears, weaknesses, worries etc.


WsPinG posted at 9:15 PM


Post a Comment



~~ChatterBox~~