Saturday, September 15, 2007

What's up this week?

Monday - After all the preparation last week, it's finally "presentation" time. Attended my first staff committee meeting and saw the present CEO and most of the group heads. There was this guy whom came into the boardroom and started wondering around. My colleagues quickly asked if I prepared additional files. I questioned who that guy is and they looked at me and say he is the new CEO. Ohhh... But I din't prepare additional file for him... Oops! So, my colleague lend him her file while we shared. :p

Tuesday - It was meeting after meeting again... Went in for some meeting on transportation policy and system requirement to cater for the change. Of coz, kena lots of arrows for the policy changes. *faint*

Wednesday - On medical leave. Down with gastric. Actually this has been on-going juz that it got quite bad today and was feeling dizzy too. Went to see doc n he suggested either a scope or 1-month medication. I chose the latter. Hope this will solve the problem. Brother has been asking me to seriously consider a scope. Argh!! Scared. x_x

Thursday - Back to work. Feeling kinda blur from the medication. Colleagues kept asking me to eat n eat. :p Cleared a few stuff on hand and din't do much OT. :)

Friday - Feeling abit demoralised. Kena arrows again on some policy matters, sat in for director's meeting and kena asked questions that I dunno the answers and need to find out more. Deedlith accompanied me home after work, trying very hard to cheer me up. Thanks! :(

Today - Still on-going. Aunty Betty came to teach us how to make mooncakes. It's green tea flavored snow skin mooncakes - still in the fridge. I should take a photo of the end product before it end up in my stomach. *hee*


WsPinG posted at 6:36 PM


Post a Comment



~~ChatterBox~~