Thursday, August 09, 2007

Terrorist Attack?

This morning, while travelling in the train to work, I was disturbed by this sound. Quite loud that I cldn't almost hear my MP3 songs.

After looking ard, I saw this guy, very "artistically" trying to fold balloon. I wonder what is he up to. Twisting and folding those balloon into small balls of red and white. National day is here and he is so patriotic? But from his look, he doesn't look like he was enjoying the folding. Instead, I thot he looked quite fierce. He has quite a few big bags with him too.

Then after twisting and folding, 1 of the balloons bursted. Think everyone was a fright and looked at his direction.

I was praying very hard that he better not be a terrorist. If he is going to bomb the train and that I am so close to him, I think I wld turn into ash, without any skeleton left behind. Then i started to think, what if I really dies? What are my regrets? At least I get to die with my favorite MP3 music? Dumb.

Finally, this guy decided to align after Somerset. I was worried for the whole of my journey lor. Luckily, nothing happened. Else I wldn't be here to blog abt it... :p

Happy National Day!


WsPinG posted at 12:30 AM


Post a Comment



~~ChatterBox~~