Wednesday, August 01, 2007

Sick x_x

Already wasn't feeling very well yesterday. Thot I wld faint on my way home from work coz of the heartburn which is causing some chest discomfort. Had my dinner (rice) ard 8pm. Then by 9pm, i was feeling hungry again. Something not quite right. I slept quite early last nite by 10pm.

Decided to take mc today to rest. Kept burping the whole day. And felt sleepy too (ok... I am forever sleepy)

Had lunch with Zhen who was down with fever @ home too.

After lunch it was sleeping marathon all the way. Good time for the mossie too who kept feasting on me. Sickening!

Still burping while I m blogging. Hope there's nothing too seriously wrong with this persistent gastric. Doctor recommends a scope if it doesn't recover but I refused. Yikes! If there's anything wrong, I rather not know lor. x_x


WsPinG posted at 8:33 PM


Anonymous Anonymous said
Dear, take good care of urself. If really need to, do the scope...better to know then not know wo

1/8/07 10:14 PM
 

Post a Comment



~~ChatterBox~~