Thursday, August 02, 2007

Met ex-lunch kakis

Back from mc today. Quite a few urgent stuff sitting on my desk, waiting for me.

Suppose to meet Pauline for dinner date but thot I wanna go back for home-cook dinner n rest. So ended up meeting my ex-lunch kakis for lunch instead. Have been 3 weeks since I last saw them? Miss them so much! But after seeing them, it feels like dejavu. What I dreamt - there seemed to be an unspoken gap (like I am out of the gang already) :(

Lunch was at SiamKitchen in Suntec. I was adventurous enuff to take pineapple rice despite still recovering from gastric. After lunch, my ex-lunch kakis made their way for the company staff conference, while I make my way back to work.

Worked till quite late today. Luckily didn't meet Pauline for dinner. Else I think she wld have been so bored waiting for me. I only get to leave ofc ard 8pm.

Tired. Looking forward to the weekend... *yawn*


WsPinG posted at 10:26 PM


Anonymous Anonymous said
Dear you think too much. Everyone miss you and is glad to see you. You are still considered 'good friend' in my circle of personal friends.Looks forward to meet up with you as didn't talk to you much. There is too many people at the lunch so not too convenient to speak personal things.

3/8/07 8:12 AM
 

Blogger WsPinG said
ya.. n u were sitting so far from me... right at the other end. can't even see wat u ate! :p

5/8/07 10:24 PM
 

Post a Comment



~~ChatterBox~~