Sunday, August 05, 2007

Happy Birthday Godma!

Today is Godma's birthday!

Had a lunch celebration with her & family @ Novena Square's Magic Wok. Bought her a black forest cake from Bagawan Solo & a bouquet of flowers. Handmade her a birthday card yesterday too.

Lunch was ala cart buffet of Thai Food. (I have been eating Thai Food since Thursday, Friday then today!) But I finally managed to have Tom Yam soup today. Yum!

After lunch, we took a slow stroll within the mall. Got 2 pink heart-shaped balloons from the O2skin promotion. Very nice. But... mine burst on my way home... :( Why mine! Sad.

After that was gathering with Joshua & family, doh reh mih & cousins Hien & Girl for the neighbourhood national day carnival. Looking after Joshua had become quite handful...hahaha... Doh Reh Mih saw me running after him, trying to coax him. I think I muz have looked very helpless :p

Tiring day and tomolo is Monday... Argh! Blue Blue!


WsPinG posted at 10:12 PM


Post a Comment



~~ChatterBox~~