Division Retreat 2
Woke up at 7.15am this morning to start off the 2nd and last day of the retreat.
Morning was activity time. We were asked to direct a play and song that contain the essence of our work, our motto, our service tagline, core values etc. So we spent the whole morning, planning among teams and acting and laughing at one another. The facilitator helped to video record our play and gave it to us in discs for our viewing pleasure after that... hahaha...
Lunch was at the resort's Japanese restaurant. It was chicken bento set I think. Not sure what I was eating too. Not much appetite due to the coughing and flu.
The remaining pm's activity was quite boring. Maybe coz most of us were all eager to go home. :p The activities ended by 4pm. Happiness!
We left straight for home by 4.45pm after some waiting ard. Managed to reached home by 7plus. :) At least it was leaving straight for home instead of heading further away from home for some stupid seafood dinner which my ex-co had during my previous trip.
WsPinG posted at 10:28 PM
Anonymous said
I thought the seafood dinner was good even though it was far. Anyway, its on a Friday so no need to rush home mah? Somemore, we also bought tibits back from the shops around the seafood restaurant. However, I missed the barbecue seafood though cos went out for some shopping. And our dear mama Cara got quite a nagging from the managers. Hehe...
20/8/07 10:16 AM
WsPinG said
Actually, you din't miss much coz the bbq seafood sucks! I rather get that magging to go shopping than stay behind for those yucky food. Tina got sick of the food too. :(