Saturday, August 25, 2007

Aug's Ladies Nite - Pasta De Waraku

We have our monthly ladies' nite today. I was supposed to be the organiser but the place that we went to was strongly recommended by YW - Pasta de Waraku @ The Central. We were supposed to go there last month but cldn't get a place. Just shows how popular the place is. I called to make a reservation early this month. Requested for window seats to see the Boat Quay view. :p

Then as the organiser for this ladies' nite, I was actually late and the latest! Had meeting with boss which dragged and ended late. By the time I arrived (lost my way @ The Central some more), it was already 7.30pm. We were supposed to met at 6.45pm lor... *paisey*

The food there was great! No wonder it's so hard to get a seat. Had the cream soup pasta with mushroom & chicken. Yum! By the time we were done (nearing 9pm), there was still a long queue outside the restaurant lor. It's worth it! Even the salad taste good for someone who dislike veg! :)


WsPinG posted at 12:08 AM


Post a Comment



~~ChatterBox~~