Wednesday, July 04, 2007
What is Love?
Does anyone have any definition for my question?
Love is...
1. When you enjoy each other's company?
2. When you think of each other every other day?
3. When you miss each other with each second of absence?
4. When him/her appears in your thot before you go to sleep at nite?
6. When you wanna share all your happiness, bitterness, sorrow & joy with?
Please don't tell me it's a feeling that you know when it comes...
I am really confused... :\
WsPinG posted at 9:22 PM
said
My dear, that depends on what kind of love you are referring to - brotherly love, motherly love, love for family or friends ...love for that special one...love for animals..love for nature...
I think you can put
7. When you simply can be yourself when in that person's company..when you do not have to pretend to be someone that you are not.
4/7/07 11:04 PM
WsPinG said
Hmmm... Then can i ask a stupid question? >> Who Am I? :p
5/7/07 8:24 PM
said
Haha...as I said..the one who bully Kermit the Frog =P
You are a charming lady with a kind heart, my dear =>
6/7/07 5:50 PM