Sunday, July 29, 2007

Think too much, Dream too much

Dream last nite:

Woke up in the morning, knowing that I am suppose to go work in new co. But took the usual bus to old co, sat at old cubicle and meet the same old colleagues... Felt so happy.

Lunch was out with same old lunch kakis. Shopped abit but felt abit left out by old lunch kakis. Kinda out of group le... :(

By day end, new co's boss sms me a warning note -
1. For not turning up for work & not informing,
2. For infecting the laptop with virus.

:(

Looks like the horoscope I read somtimes back is true.

"I will make a decision that would impact my career move and there will be no turning back."


WsPinG posted at 11:17 AM


Anonymous Anonymous said
I know you miss us much much. We also miss you too. 天有不散之宴席。We will keep in contact. Long last our friendship.

30/7/07 8:11 AM
 

Post a Comment



~~ChatterBox~~