Sunday, July 01, 2007
Some Girls
Are Just Weird?
For the past few days, I have been crossing path with some "interesting" girls...
(I need to first declare that I am perfectly straight. These girls somehow just drew my attention with their unnecessary actions)
How so?
1. By wearing super low-cut blouse to show their cleavage and then trying very hard to pull n cover... (faint*)
2. By wearing super short skirt and trying very hard again to pull... (duh!)
3. By styling their fringe in such a way that irritate their eyes that they need to keep combing... (~laugh)
4. By putting on fake long eyelashes and having to look into their mini mirror for fear that they might drop with each blink... (^blink)
5. By looking into their mini mirror every few seconds to check their make-up (omg!)
6. By keeping long finger nails and nicely painted them but can't do much big action for fear the nails might break... (..speechless..)
Ok... Am I not lady enuff or wat?
WsPinG posted at 7:04 PM
JW said
Astute!
I have wondered about it for a long while but feared to discuss it for fear of being called a sexist...
3/7/07 10:00 PM
WsPinG said
So, I said ur piece of mind?
4/7/07 9:22 PM
JW said
Ho ho, but doesn't solve the mystery
5/7/07 1:03 AM