Tuesday, July 10, 2007
Last Day @ work
After much counting down, today is finally the day...
Have been clearing & settling work since 3 weeks ago...
Have been packing and bringing stuff back since last week...
Have been handing over to my colleague for the past few days...
Pauline was telling me today that she has never seen anyone from the department receiving so much gifts right till their last day...
Used the new document bag and changed to the classy working blouse after much persuading from my lunch kakis... Then it was photo taking sessions by Karen who specially brought her digital camera... Look forward to the photos! :p
After doing so many exit clearances for other staff, I finally did mine today... Felt so familiar. hahaha...
Stayed behind with Pauline to secretly leave something on everyone's desk after they leave office... No courage to bid farewell to them one by one...
I will definitely miss my lunch kakis... :_( never have I felt such sense of belonging and so crazy when I was with them...
WsPinG posted at 8:59 PM
JW said
Is it the younger crowd? Cos the company that we both worked in had older staff
11/7/07 12:27 AM
WsPinG said
Hmmm.. I mix well with pple regardless of young or old k? :p
Those kakis that I cherished are all young - young & fun at hearts!
11/7/07 6:35 PM