Sunday, July 22, 2007

Kena Bird Shit!

Went to aunty's place to pray uncle this morning. Had lunch there and went to visit godpa for a short chat.

Then while ma & pa got stuck on the mahjong war, my bro n i decided to come home first...

On our way out from aunty's place, I got "hit". Could feel and hear that sickening "piak" sound! Asked my brother if I kena and he confirms... :(

Went back to aunty's house to clean up. Walao! I wonder what that bird ate. Red shit lor! OMG! Sickening... I just washed my hair this morning... Looks like gotta wash again.. No choice. Grrrr... Gross! #$@^%


WsPinG posted at 2:44 PM


Anonymous Anonymous said
You are getting more vulgar. I've teached you to have victory mindset not vulgar mindset leh...

23/7/07 12:52 PM
 

Blogger WsPinG said
Hee. Paisey, angel... I should be more demure, less vulgar, more victor! :p "That cute innocent bird"

23/7/07 10:06 PM
 

Post a Comment



~~ChatterBox~~