Tuesday, July 24, 2007

Feel bad... :(

My boss called me @ 8 plus last nite, asking me to attend a conference this morning. Took down the details and was glad that it was @ orchard. That means I can wake up slightly later. :p He mentioned it was a work life thingy @ Orchard Hotel. Now this is interesting. Orchard so many hotels... Which one is Orchard Hotel? Luckily jj was having his class at the same hotel too and of coz he became my "street directory". :p Thanks ya!

According to my boss, the conference registration is supposed to start at 8.30am. But I guess I dilly dally too much and by 8.30am, I am still no where near the hotel and worse still it was drizzling. No time to open umbrella... so I braved the drizzle and managed to reach the ballroom by 9am.

After registration, I heard them say "The minister is here." Ok. I am punctual! :p

The start of the conference was cool. They spoke about work life balance. By 10 plus, we break for tea. After tea break, when I got back to my seat, to my horror, my goodie bag with the files & brochures were gone! Someone has taken my goodie bag! Why me? There are so many other bags around lor! :(

Went to request from the registration counter, they said they don't have extras and asked me to take from other empty seats... Walao! And so, i took it from someone else... For the remaining of the conference, I feel so guilty that I have caused someone to lost his/her goodie bag. Whoever, he/she might be, I am really sorry. I need the goodie bag for my boss since I am attending on his behalf and someone stole my goodie bag... :_(


WsPinG posted at 10:05 PM


Post a Comment



~~ChatterBox~~