Wednesday, July 25, 2007

Breakfast? Argh!

Just before I was about to leave house, I realised my boss has smsed me 10 mins ago to have breakfast with him. Oops!

I replied to say "thanks but I have already taken my breakfast." Then he said what about tea? Thinking he meant later in the morning as tea break, I said okie. Then he says meet me same time - 8.15am. Then I realised he meant "real tea". >.<\\

Along the journey, I was so stressed. Thinking... why wanna meet me for breakfast ah? To discuss about the preparation for this morning's meeting? To tell me he thinks I cannot make it? Argh Argh!

When I reached, he was almost done with his breakfast as I smsed him to go ahead first. Still feeling full, I decided not to get any real tea. Sat down and discussed on preparation for this morning's meeting and he asked how i was coping.

Can I tell him I am stressed? :p


WsPinG posted at 10:18 PM


Anonymous Anonymous said
How about trying to tell him?*wink*

26/7/07 10:12 AM
 

Post a Comment



~~ChatterBox~~