Tuesday, May 22, 2007
My Fault
Before packing for home, Deed called. Have a chat with her. Kena suan why never meet up with her. She said wld only tell me where to buy the cutie toy if I meet her. Wow! Backmail me using that... Win liao. :p
Haiz... Earlier known, shouldn't have call Deed back when I missed her call. Should have just pack up and go. Kena "caught" by my boss after putting down the phone then gotta stay behind. Damn sianz.
She said tomorrow's big meeting, the first item on the agenda got error. And that error is entered by... Yours Truly...(me). Told boss straight in the face to point the arrow towards me. (I should bear the responsibility for my own mistake.) Confess to everyone that it's entered by me la! And if still not happy, please fire me.
Think boss is not very pleased with my attitude. But I am really sick and tired. 1 person handling 1/2 the population of the company's nonsense. Wanna puke liao! Give me another 1 more of such nonsense, I'll make sure I throw the staple at you!
I need
1. A break (i think a whole carton of kit-kat wouldn't help but only add on to my pimples)
2. A saviour (who can buy me out from this place & sayang me) muhahaha... (wait long long oso dun have)
3. A miracle (may I strike this Thurs' $5.5mil ToTo - I not greedy la. $1mil enuff) :p
WsPinG posted at 8:29 PM
said
Dear, I blackmail you a bit but got suan you meh?? So innocent..i'm saying the truth!! Yet to meet u mah..sob sob...
23/5/07 2:37 PM
JW said
Use post-its!
U saw how deadly it was...
24/5/07 10:46 PM
WsPinG said
I prefer staple coz got impact! haha... Killer impact! :p
26/5/07 8:46 PM
JW said
Lucky I don't visit you at work anymore ;)
27/5/07 8:55 PM
WsPinG said
Dun worry. Wldn't bear to kill u... hahaha... Else there wld be 1 less dear on earth for me to bully.
28/5/07 11:28 PM