Sunday, March 18, 2007
What I need now...
Read from deed's blog about fren vs "frens"...
And that sets me thinking of something else. What kinda support do I need in life:
- A supportive family - thanks to my parents for their emotional support and my younger bro for his sound advices wherever I am down *muack*
- A brunch of true friends (like YW, PP, ML & BL) - didn't regret joining YCKMinds & getting to know you gals. You girls are really great!
- A shoulder to cry on and a pair of patient listening ears to listen to my miseries - which I think will be hard to come by... And if this angel ever fly by, I will treasure it well. :)
WsPinG posted at 1:14 PM
said
>.< Tot u said I am ur guardian angel and I am not mentioned anywhere...heartbroke..sob sob=P
19/3/07 11:23 AM