Thanks for the March's Gathering!
Finally get to meet up with you guys and finally got to give out n received our belated V-day gifts... :) I love the apple magnets from YW! haha... Thanks pal! :p
Thanks to CS too for organising this evening's gathering...
Although the initial plan was to have Thai food at Purvis Street, we settled for western food along Liang Seah Street. Great choice by the organiser.haha... Had quite a hard time trying to decide which restaurant to patronise until CS thot the lady boss at this "Puvdofr" restaurant is friendly. Waited for the rest to join us after that.
Dinner was Good and the company was Better... Very touched that most of you came despite you were down with flu and feeling unwell... The food is quite worth it. $16.50 net for mixed salad, soup of the day, garlic toast, main course, drink & dessert... Had salmon teriyaki althot CS recommended mixed grill to be a more nutritious diet. Food was good but it's a pity that I don't have the appetite to finish them due to my flu...
All in all, I enjoyed tonite's gathering. Yum!
PS - 1. Gotta recover fast from my flu... Else all nice food seemed tasteless to me... :( 2. I really do not have small chance... But thanks for paying for my dinner! ha! :p