Friday, March 16, 2007

My Poor Cactus...

This morning, i discovered there were some "holes" in my cactus... Seemed like being poke with a fork...

Then to my surprise, I found those newly growth "extensions" have been plucked out! Thus the "holes"

Oh my god!!!

Last time someone tried to uproot my cactus but I managed to save 1, lose 1. Now it's plucking of those new growths!

The thought of this alone scares me.

Who in the office dislike me until this extension that he/she has to do something like that to the cactus who can't talk...

If you are unhappy with me, please say so. Tell me in my face. Don't do such thing behind my back. I dunno how I offended you in the first place. All I wanted is a work peacefully to earn my monthly income. If you wanna shine or be the star player, please go ahead. I am not hindering you in any way. Neither am I interested to shine. Fame is not my aim at work. Oh please...

Anyway, to save my cactus from further harm, I have decided to bring it home.


WsPinG posted at 8:32 PM


Anonymous Anonymous said
Poor catcus! Use some cement to "patch" it back? =P

Give more tender loving care lor and it will bloom with lots of flowers=>

17/3/07 9:40 PM
 

Post a Comment



~~ChatterBox~~