Birthday Gifts from Office
The department present was the first to be waiting quietly for me at my desk when I reached office in the morning. No surprise on what was given as my colleague has asked earlier what I wanted. Initially I said "anything". Then she said since I contributed to the monthly department funds, I better asked for something I like to maximize the $ I've contributed. Haha! So, I requested for Bodyshop Oceanus body spray & some shampoo since the budget is only $30. :p
Then my lunch kakis played a joke on me. They gave me a simple postcard in a recycled envelope I've made for one of them during their birthday, a left-over x'mas gift that they cldn't give out (wrapped in a recycled paper)... And kept testing me if I am happy with my gift... What else can I say right? Haha... So Naughty of you! :p
I also received a Hana Kimi Original Soundtrack CD + DVD from our department little girl. Thanks! Just what I was looking for... Nice songs and I am enjoying it while blogging.
Nearing the end of the day, my lunch kakis finally decided to give me my real present! haha... I love the card which Xiao Xin has spent lots of effort making. It was my face, super imposed onto the Hana Kimi poster, with lots of Wu Zhun's stickers... In case you are wondering who Wu Zhun is, he is my new found idol from the Hana Kimi drama. Liked him for who he is in the show and I sure hope for such a guardian angel protecting me at all times... (okie, that's my birthday wish - a guardian angel to protect me at all times) :p
And this is among the gifts from my lunch kakis... The tikum that I have been searching high & low for since last year... Thanks Girls! Muack Muack
WsPinG posted at 11:14 PM
viv said
yoyo! happy birthday!!! hope u enjoyed urself! =) -viv
12/3/07 10:22 AM
WsPinG said
Thanks Viv! :) I am 1 year older... And I began to realise that age is real important to woman... I should plan to age gracefully. lalala! *hee*