Who Am I Talking To?
Managed to knock off quite early today... :)
On my way to the bus stop, I saw my bus zoomed by... Missed! Will be another long wait (at least 10 mins) While waiting for the next bus with my colleague, I realised I forgot to keep my personal thumbdrive. So, i went back to office again to retrieve that.
On my way back to the bus stop, I saw another of my bus zoomed by... Missed again! What a day...
Then at the bus stop, a lady smiled and waved to me... Then she came by and started chatting with me. Asked how am i, where i stay etc etc. I was tempted to ask "Who are you? Do I know you?" Then she said I was the first person she liaised with in my department and asked how long have I been there...
Then my bus came. Till now, I still have NO idea who the cheerful lady was... :p (Was it a mistaken identity by her?)