Thursday, February 01, 2007

Sick Again

I have been falling sick quite often... That's bad! Really bad!

Yesterday, i felt aching all over... Couldn't go home on the dot coz I've got an after-office hour appointment... Sianz...

By the end of the day, I was completely drained. I took a cab home despite the peak hour charge. By the time I settled down for dinner, I was already feeling feverish... Yes... Down with fever again... 2nd time in a month.

After dinner, I popped 2 panadols and went to bed @ 8plus at night.

Ma has been great! She especially went out to buy "ling yang" and boiled it for me to drink at night... I m so touched.

Luckily, my fever subsided this morning and I was back at work.

Still feeling abit weak... Think I wldn't be staying up too late tonight...

*Nites*


WsPinG posted at 9:23 PM


Blogger JW said
oh wow. u love ling yang?

If my mother ever boils that poisonous thing again, I'll give it to you. Then you can be doubly touched...

1/2/07 10:49 PM
 

Anonymous Anonymous said
And you can be assured that you are getting the real deal. Mum really use the horn to scrap it - fresh! and confirm din add others to disguise and make it appear more=P

2/2/07 10:39 AM
 

Post a Comment



~~ChatterBox~~