Tuesday, February 27, 2007
I am the Rubbish Bin
Hypothetical Question:
What would you do if someone conveniently threw some shit at you and expect you to clean it? And... you know that the person who threw it at you is suppose to clear it in the first place?
Would you
1. Quietly pick up the shit and clear it?
2. Announce to the whole world that the person threw the shit at you but still clear it?
3. Throw the shit back at the person and ask him to eat it?
4. Throw the shit back at the person and announce to the whole world that the shit don't belong to you?
5. Ignore the shit and continue with your work?
Initially, I wanted to go for option 1... But I felt super buay song and got sleepless over this matter... Why should I clear your shit?
So, guess which option I took up? *hee*
No prize for guessing the right option...
Answer to be reveiled in time to come...
WsPinG posted at 8:16 PM