Friday, February 23, 2007

Back to Work after CNY

After resting for 1 week, I am finally back at work today... With an itchy throat and a pale look.

To my surprise, my cactcus is in a similarly bad shape as me... All lying down with the soil looking so dry. My chinese mandarin oranges that I displayed at my cubicle before the CNY also turned mouldy... Xiao Xin said the feng shui at my cubicle is super bad! :p

Other colleagues commented I have lost quite some weight over the past 1 week... Probably from my bad cough... They said my chin seemed sharper. Isn't that Good? haha.. Sharper chin = Prettier me? :p

There was a department lunch, treated by big boss today @ Seletar Hill Restaurant. A chartered bus came by to pick us at noon. Food was so-so only. Xiao Xin, Xiao Kui n I sneaked off halfway to visit another colleague who is staying nearby. Then on our way back, we took the same lift as a big roach and poor Xiao Kui got a big scare that she dashed out of the lift immediately once the lift door opened. :p

Cousin Elin came to pick me up from work just now... Was greeted by a smiling & shy Joshua from the passenger seat. Played with him for quite a while just now.. He's such a darling! :)

Was suppose to meet up with my girlfrens tonite at Holland Village for belated V-day gift exchange.. I end up coughing my way through while blogging... Will only get to see them on 3 March 07 :(


WsPinG posted at 9:42 PM


Blogger JW said
...

25/2/07 9:58 PM
 

Post a Comment



~~ChatterBox~~