Wednesday, January 03, 2007

What a way to kick start the new yr

This morning, I was early... Managed to catch the earlier bus and reached office quite early... Wanted to have a good start to Day 1 of work in 2007.

After 4 long days of rest, I still can't find the mood to work... Felt my whole body aching... But I haven't been doing any exercise over the long weekend leh...

Then by lunch time, when I was queuing with my lunch kakis to buy lunch, I suddenly turned pale and felt fainting... My lunch kakis got frightened by my pale look and chased me home.

Slept the whole pm before going downstairs to see the doctor...

Was down with slight fever, bodyache and headache. Doctor gave 2 days MC (for today & tomorrow).

What a way to kick start day 1 of work in the new year... :(

Signing off, Going to bed...


WsPinG posted at 9:13 PM


Post a Comment



~~ChatterBox~~