
Happy 2007!!
Here's wishing you & your loved ones all the goodness, wellness & happiness...
Looking back, Year 2006 hasn't been a good one for me. Haven' been able to fulfill any of my 2006 resolutions (career, health & romance)
Career: Have been under payroll of 3 different employers over a short 12-month period and being labelled as lack of self-discipline for not staying on in a job for long... I even bidded farewell to my long-time childhood dream..
>> 2007 Career Resolution - To learn to work smart (easier said than done for a dumbo like me). To hang on to the career path I have chosen for myself...
>> 2007 Career Wish - A smooth-sailing career
Health: Have been down with so many times of stomach flu, giddiness spells etc...
>> 2007 Health Resolution - To practise more self-discipline to do some exercise? :p
>> 2007 Health Wish - To stay healthy... Have been on daily multi-vit supplements that are so hard to swallow... *choking* Romance: Some of my frens said I have been on "tao hua yun" in 2006, but the search for Mr. Right continues... (Have I been too picky?)
>> 2007 Romance Resolution - To mix around more? (My brother has always been asking me to go out more often to make more friends...)
>> 2007 Romance Wish - To find Mr. Right? :p Well, I rather be picky than regret since this concerns 2-persons' (+ families) lifetime happiness... *hee*
Latest news before close of 2006 - "6 Bombs Hit Thai Capital"
My wish for the world - Peace & Lesser Man-made & Natural Disasters...
WsPinG posted at 11:41 AM