Saturday, January 27, 2007

Most Expensive Lunch

Finally met up with kor for lunch today... After much procrastination from me... :p

Lunch was at Far East Plaza Nanbantei Japanese Restaurant. We ordered lots of yaki tori. Guessed we din't watch how much we ordered. Nice! But had a shock when the bill comes... :p

After lunch, it was strolling aimlessly in the mall... Finally saw and picked a working blouse. Had a hard choice picking between size S and M. Kor was upset that I didn't parade after my fitting. (I did came out but U wldn't there!) :(

So, in the end, it seemed that I owe someone a parade... :\


WsPinG posted at 6:59 PM


Blogger JW said
yes...
got interests one hor

28/1/07 1:10 PM
 

Blogger WsPinG said
:( Kor bullies me!!!

28/1/07 9:31 PM
 

Anonymous Anonymous said
Mi too!! I wanna see the parade too=P When will we finally meet up? haha..our timing keep crashing..sad.

29/1/07 10:15 AM
 

Blogger WsPinG said
Wow... Like Brother Like Sister... Haha... Owe Kor & Mei a pose?
Please see my friendster photo album. :) [Pose included]

29/1/07 10:20 PM
 

Post a Comment



~~ChatterBox~~