Thursday, January 25, 2007
Blow Wind Blow
This has been the talk of the "town" for the past week... My lousy antenna is not receiving anything except that there'll be a re-organization in my department soon...
And true enough, the big boss called for a sudden meeting late this evening, just when I am preparing to eat my chicken pie...
During the meeting, big boss explained the rationale for the change and urged us to stay positive. Most of us who r doing role A will be affected as only 2 persons will get to stay in the role (with bigger mass to support) while the rest to move on to role B.
My initial thought is - what if I am put on role B? I dreaded role B... I might juz have to start looking out.
My boss spoke to me thereafter to inform me which role I'll be put in. (Role A)... Phew!
Now i got mixed feelings:
- Can I handle the bigger mass (which is many many times of current)?
- Expectation is sure to be higher... What if i fail?
- Will people get unhappy/ jealous with me in Role A?
- Will life at work get tougher?
(The last thing I want is to be entangled in those sticky office politics.)
I just gotta keep my fingers crossed... >.< x
WsPinG posted at 9:26 PM
JW said
1. yes
2. *meow*
3. yes
4. yes
5. cats don't have fingers
25/1/07 11:42 PM
WsPinG said
**Cat Scratches**
26/1/07 10:19 PM
said
dun care abt jealousy ... abt the sticky office politics ... dun think abt the expectation and wat if u fail ... since u r oredi given the role... no choice but to yao jing ya geng and make it happen !
27/1/07 1:57 AM
said
xiao bai ke yi de !!!
27/1/07 1:59 AM
WsPinG said
I'll try my best... >.< v
27/1/07 9:44 PM