Sunday, January 21, 2007

Big Uncle

Last week has been a black week for our family.

Big uncle passed away on Monday after doctor pronounced him brain-dead 4 days back. It was a very sudden and sad event. No one would have expected him to faint on his way for his usual dialysis... No one would have expected his heart to stop and resulted in a lack of oxygen to his brain... No one would have expected him to fall into a coma all the way...

For the past few days, it was attending his wake and accompaning him on his last journey.

I wonder if I have been thinking too much that I dreamt of Big uncle during my pm nap, asking me to exercise. That was his last words to me on this new year's day...

Big uncle has led a hard life since young and he definitely should deserve a better path after death. Lets pray for him to be able to follow his last wish - to the paradise of buddha...


WsPinG posted at 10:25 PM


Post a Comment



~~ChatterBox~~