Sunday, December 24, 2006
Poor Arowana
Early this morning at 4am plus, my beauty sleep was disturbed by "Splatter Splatter" coming from outside my room.
I woke up to check the source...
To my surprise, I found dad's pet Arowana fish, flipping & flopping on the floor!! Oh my god! I quickly went to wake my sound-asleep dad. Think he was shocked too. "How to catch?" The fish is quite big (about 1 meter long?) Dad finally used a towel to catch and return it to the tank.
After such a long time struggling on the floor, we were surprised that the fish can still swim! But poor Arowana lost a few scales on the floor... The reason for the jump remains unknown. Looks like we'll have to monitor the poor Arowana's condition for the next few days to make sure it's really alright.
WsPinG posted at 8:31 AM
said
Poor gal. Happy holidays and many nice naps ahead =)
24/12/06 7:28 PM