Friday, December 01, 2006
On the Recovery Road
Dear all,
In case you are wondering what happened to me after puking and running loo last Friday and Saturday... Thanks for your concerns...
Here's a little update:
I am on the road to recovery...still...
Missed my karaoke session with YW, ML & PP on Sunday. *sob sob* They called to sing me my favorite "muz-sing" karaoke song and recorded my favorte duet for me... I am so so touched. Thanks Pals! Muacks Muacks!! Lots of Hugs & Kisses!!!
For the whole of this week, I continue to survive on light meals. Appetite is still bad. Ate small small portion each meal and look so pale that my colleagues noticed and commented.
Okie. Going to rest... Will find time to blog and update again.
WsPinG posted at 8:52 PM
said
Perhaps steer clear of oil and milk? And that includes milo as well wo..
2/12/06 8:34 PM
WsPinG said
Oh dear... I have been drinking milo every other day... My daily drnk...
2/12/06 9:31 PM
said
There's once when I had mild food poisioning and doctor gave me 2 days straight. Face and lips turn pale.
Doc said: No milo. There's milk inside =(
It's my daily drink too...I steer clear of it for 3 weeks when doctor said 2 weeks...
Another idea- you take red dates and wolf berries every morning. It's nutritious and nice to drink. Good for eyes and ur red blood cells.
3/12/06 3:01 PM