Saturday, December 02, 2006

My New Idol?

Recently, I have been listening to Jay Chou's songs... Found him a very talented artist... Can compose songs, write lyrics, play piano, play violin, play drum and what else have you...

I even had his picture up on my home msn display...

My colleague found me a big poster of him and now he is being "pinned" at my cubicle... Pleasing to the eyes. Every now and then, I would turn my head to look at the poster... Helps release stress... Thanks to Xiao Xin for the trouble to find me that nice big poster...

Isn't he cool? And yes, this is the poster... Haha...



WsPinG posted at 9:36 PM


Anonymous Anonymous said
hi xiao bai .... my idol JJ is also very talent like ur Jay Chou noe ... wahahaa. :P

4/12/06 11:40 PM
 

Blogger WsPinG said
haha... yes, xiao kui.. JJ oso very talented and good looking... We got Good Taste ya? :p

6/12/06 9:38 PM
 

Post a Comment



~~ChatterBox~~