Friday, December 22, 2006

Ladies Night to Celebrate Xmas

After a long day @ work, where no one seemed to be in the mood for work, where the christmas party celebration seemed to be a let-down (coz people were saying "why you all play this kinda games?" etc etc), I was really exhausted.

Really looking forward to this evening, where my dear buddies have arranged to meet up @ VivoCity for ladies night to celebrate Christmas and Gift Exchange! Have shopped around for the past few weekends for the gifts and now is the time to do exchange.

As my office christmas celebration ended late, I took a cab to Serangoon NE station then a train ride to HarbourFront. Upon reaching HarbourFront, I saw VivoCity for the first time... Wow! Big! And... I lost my way there... haha... Took me a good half an hour to locate my friends. That was a lot of walking.

Dinner was at Hong Kong Kim Gary (with nice scenery of Sentosa from behind), followed by the gifts exchange. Thanks Girls, for the great company and the gifts! *Muacks*


WsPinG posted at 11:55 PM


Post a Comment



~~ChatterBox~~