Friday, December 29, 2006

Cactus Growth Progress

Question: What would you do when work gets tough?
Answer: Look at your Cactus Growth

I have been wondering why do I always kena all the tricky cases in the department... Where no one has done before, where everyone makes a big Hu-Ha out of it, where everyone pushes the blame to you, forever...

If my cactus really can absorb the evil "qi"... The growth rate of my cactus over the past 1 week says it all...

I should let the picture does the talking...


(Compare with my post on 21 Dec 06, Thursday)


WsPinG posted at 10:33 PM


Anonymous Anonymous said
Got meh? Hard to compare wo...the angles are different.

Poor girl...sayang...

30/12/06 11:16 AM
 

Blogger WsPinG said
Can see that the cactus all began to stand up... Then, one of them even bloom flower... The one nearest the rabbit's butt... A little white "flower". :)

30/12/06 12:15 PM
 

Anonymous Anonymous said
Haha..such a "big" flower heh..yes, i can see the cactus "standing" up now...

30/12/06 9:28 PM
 

Post a Comment



~~ChatterBox~~