Where Courtesy seemed Weird
I think we, the people in the country, have been too conversative that we didn't know how to react to unexpected courtesy greetings...
During my usual bus ride this morning, I noticed a different bus uncle. Never seen him before. From the minute I boarded the bus, I notice he has been greeting "Good Morning" to those who boarded the bus... I din't notice it at first as I was busy tapping my "pay-fare" card on the reader.
I sat down and started observing... For the next few bus stops, he maintained that energy and greeted all boarders... Some of them looked at him weirdly as if he is mad, some of them ignored him or probably didn't notice it like me... But only a few greeted him back... None with the kind of energy he shown. Well, to be frank, I can't find that kind of energy early in the morning, esp on my way to another day of hard work... :p
It was an interesting bus ride and I wonder if the bus uncle did that throughout the whole journey... =)
WsPinG posted at 10:10 PM
JW said
I got a lady bus driver who does tat too, haven met her recently.
During my camp days, an uncle driver did that too.