Wednesday, October 11, 2006
Unusually Scary Bus Ride ^_^|||
It was a usual morning. I got up as usual, prepared and went to the usual bus stop at the usual time and waited for the usual bus. (My life is just so routined...)
The usual bus came... As it was the 2nd bus stop from the interchange, it was pretty empty. Lots of seats to choose... And so, I chose this "feng shui" seat.
Suddenly, this guy boarded the bus, walked towards and sat right beside me. I looked around and wondered "So many empty seats... Why must sit beside me? And I dunno you lor..."
I began to feel uneasy, wondering what is this guy up to. Rob? Molest? My heartbeat began to race... I kept glancing sideway to make sure he is not up to anything funny. He kept rubbing his eyes, crossing his arms and was quite layback... But I felt it would be so weird if I just suddenly stand up and change seat... So, I sat through, praying and hoping that the bus will travel faster so that I can reach my destination fast.
I finally reached my destination... Safe and Sound. Phew! Thank buddha, thank gods, thank fairies, thank guardian angels, thank to all around who has shown concerns and called despite your busy schedules... =)
WsPinG posted at 8:59 PM