Thursday, October 05, 2006

Searching for Glass Slippers?

I bought 2 pairs of smallest sized shoes last Saturday as my current one is in pretty bad condition. Shoes searching task would have been easier if office allows open-toes shoes... But... Gotta set good example to support corporate policy by wearing closed-toes shoes from Monday to Thursday.

As I have very skinny/boney feet, it's very difficult to find matching closed-toes shoes... And for this week, my poor feet suffered from blisters and broken toe-nails... Ouch! Had to paste plasters all over... The 2 pairs of shoes, although of the smallest size, are still too loose for my feet... I can't chase after bus or walk fast. So silly n embarassing as the crowd watched on... Feel like a little kid wearing adult shoes... (^_^)

Gotta visit the clobber over the weekend to do something to those shoes and to stock up my plasters supply...
*How I wish... To have a pair of nicely fitting & comfortable shoes... *


WsPinG posted at 10:55 PM


Blogger -Hibernation mode- said
Wah...sounds bad. =Ouch=
Can consider putting a pair of slippers in office, could help quite a bit , you know?

9/10/06 10:15 AM
 

Blogger WsPinG said
*hee* Then I gotta start shopping for another pair of nice n comfortable slippers... Endless shop for SHOES. :p

9/10/06 9:36 PM
 

Blogger -Hibernation mode- said
well,u get to boost the economy and another "reason" to shop, why not?=P

13/10/06 3:53 PM
 

Post a Comment



~~ChatterBox~~