** The Prince Who Turns into a Frog **
For the past 2 weeks, I have been addicted to this Taiwan Drama Serials (The Prince who Turns into a Frog). Title itself sounds like a fairy tale ya?
When I started on the first few discs, I thot nothing much...
But as I watched on, I fell in love with the "Frog Prince". haha... So charming! And so, my motivation for the past 2-weeks after work was to rush home to continue with the story.
Finally finished with the show yesterday...
And now, I gotta start looking for new motivation again...
Isn't he charming???
Thanks ML, for lending me the discs! *Muacks!*
WsPinG posted at 12:21 PM
viv said
hahaha... yes yes yes!!! good show right!!! i finished it in 1 week loh!! was sooo addicted. =P
he and most of the other actors in the show are in another show 'ai qing mo fa shi' oso. it's supposed to be similar to 'wang zi bian qing wa' but somehow this 2nd show is juz not as interesting. the storyline is draggy and the female lead is so annoying. haha.. but everyone is so cool when they are cutting hair. can try watching if u like to watch the same cast again.
13/10/06 7:24 AM
WsPinG said
Ho... SCV is showing that "ai qing mo fa shi" but that guy lead is not as handsome leh... He permed his hair... yeee... I still prefer him in "wang zi bian qing wa"... And I have been listening to their soundtracks... Nice too! =)