Sunday, October 15, 2006

Paper Animation Series... Amazing!

Had lunch with KK aka JJ yesterday after my driving lesson.

After lunch, we shopped around and chanced upon this novelty shop at Heeren 5th Storey. This shop sells quite some interesting and innovative stuff.

I was particularly attracted to the paper animation series... Before returning home, I finally bought the "Grumpy Goat" set where the Grumpy Goat will shake its head in disagreement... KK aka JJ bought the "Flying Pig" set. It was amazing how paper and glue can bring about actions.

This afternoon while surfing the website on the paper animation series. I found more interesting stuff. Downloaded one of their free trial - "Nodding Goat" set where the Yes Indeed Goat will nod its head in agreement...

Now, I have a pair of contradicting goats... (My master pieces)


Here's the website on more of the paper animation series: http://www.flying-pig.co.uk/index.php


WsPinG posted at 7:47 PM


Post a Comment



~~ChatterBox~~