Tuesday, October 24, 2006

Mirror Mirror On The Wall

For the past few weeks, I have been in search for a mirror... A mirror that is not too obvious, a mirror that's of the right size, a mirror that's nice... A mirror that I can hang in my office cubicle to look behind my back.

Yes. My office cubicle is positioned such that my back is facing the corridor and I can't see who is walking by... So, I needed a mirror to act as a rear mirror.

Last Saturday, I bought a small round mirror and tried to hang it up in the office on Monday. But it was so small that I can't see anything...

This afternoon, I went to Takashimaya to continue my search for mirror again... I saw this palm-sized mirror that looks quite ladyish with lace... But it seemed like that was the ONLY choice in the mall. And it was super cheap ($3.90). So I bought it... Tommorrow, I shld go back to my office and try it up.

Hopefully, my search for mirror will end with this... Initially, I thought buying mirror is such an easy task... But end up, trying lots of places without gain.

[Mirror Mirror On The Wall, Whose The Person Behind Me]


WsPinG posted at 8:46 PM


Post a Comment



~~ChatterBox~~