Thursday, October 19, 2006

Formal Attire

It has been enforced?

From what I heard from 2 of my fellow colleagues...

Last Friday, boss mentioned during fortnightly meeting (which I missed coz I was attending the company's freshmen orientation) that we should wear formal suit when meeting up with external parties as we represent company's image.

So, I started digging out my past business suits again. Looks like I can't give silly excuses that the suits look too big on me... (It's indeed big and boy can be my witness right? *haha*) Gotta either wear them or invest $ to buy new ones... ~Broke~ >_<

Meeting external parties tomorrow... On a beautiful Friday, which is also the dressed down day for the company, where people will come in jeans and tee. Will I look like an idiot in business suit? Oh my goodness...


WsPinG posted at 10:00 PM


Post a Comment



~~ChatterBox~~