Driving Lesson 25/ Private Lesson 23
Today's lesson was during lunch time at 1pm. Told boss that I wld go for late lunch...
Went into circuit for the first time as a private student. The circuit was quite crowded with cars today and it was definitely an eye-opener.
When the instructor said turn left after "x" number, i thought "x" number refers to the school car number infront... So, as I search for that "car", I realised i missed the turn coz the number was actually tagged at the corner of the circuit road... Malu. Then, when I looked around, I realised there are many such blue number tags... >_<
Tried s-course, vertical parking, directional change and moving off from slope today in the circuit.
S-course was something new. Must gauge when to steer and travel at gear 1. I mount kerb as instructor held on to the side seat bar. So scary meh? Haiz...
Then, I was suppose to stop behind the white line... but i cheong. Instructor said if I do that during test, it will be immediate failure.
Moving off was slow and I became a road hazard.
Seemed like I cheong at the wrong time, and slow down at the wrong-est time...
I really have no confidence in my driving test. Think better be prepared for a re-test.