Driving Lesson 21/ Private Lesson 19
Went for my driving lesson this morning at 11am. Had to wait for instructor to finish chatting and smoking. Haiz...
Then, I drove on main road and chaffeured him to buy lunch again at the driving centre. Waited for him to go tapau...
After that, we went to Lentor Drive so that he can deliver lunch to his other instructor kaki... He went out of the car for lunch & smoke with that kaki of his while I practised my parallel parking.
Made quite a lot of mistakes today - Forget to release handbrake when doing my parallel parking, knocking down poles, slanted vehicle, engine stalling... And worse of all, I realised that I have been following the wrong marking for my parallel parking and my dear instructor only told me that when it was my last try on it? And got a scolding from him...