Sunday, October 01, 2006
Driving Lesson 20/ Private Lesson 18
Was a little late for this morning's lesson. Such a nice weather to laze in bed... :p
Today's lesson was driving on main road. Instructor complained that my driving speed is too slow and that I don't dare to step hard on the accelerator. I asked when to switch gear and got a lecture from him again - "Gotta listen to the engine sound!"
Circled around on AMK streets.
Lesson got exciting when he said he wanna go somewhere far to pack lunch. I explored new road today on our way to Upper Thomson Road to buy some super nice duck rice. It was a long stretch of empty road where I learned to step hard on accelerator and listened to engine sound and switched gear from 2 to 3 to 4... Wow! I was finally travelling at 60km/h. haha...
By the time we returned from Upper Thomson Road, it was about time to end lesson.
WsPinG posted at 2:46 PM