Thursday, September 28, 2006
Unsmooth Journey...
Although this week hasn't come to an end, I can already conclude that it has not been a smooth-sailing one at work...
I dunno if it has got anything to do with my office fengshui... But...
- Suppose to organise a meeting but forget to inform the most key person and meeting has to be postponed as a result. Meeting involved big shot. (What has gotten into me... I was never like dat before)
- Had 2 tricky situations where boss has to be involved which made me look and feel so incompetent. (But I don't feel comfortable chairing while boss said I needed more exposure)
- Certain actions taken were not inline with my believes. (Suddenly realised how white can turn into black, depending on how u position it)
- Not getting into good book of the big shots... (People might not be easily forgiving?)
Anyway, today, I feel that my future at work looks challenging... And for this, I nearly shed tears in office but swallowed them back into my tummy... Maybe that's why I don't feel that hungry today.
WsPinG posted at 9:38 PM
-Hibernation mode- said
No wonder you feel so down yesterday. Well, to err is human. We just try not to make another in future lor. I guess to chair meeting takes time for one to have the courage to do so. I think it shows that your boss do think highly of you, else she would of not have suggested it. Tears are not delicious as a form of drink heh. Don't drink too much=P Cheer up and be the happy gal that I know, k?
29/9/06 10:39 AM