Saturday, September 16, 2006

Quick Summary of Past 2 weeks...

Apologies if you have been tuning in faithfully but disappointed by the "no-show". Have been pretty busy trying to settle in at work... =)

Here's a quick summary:

Work -
  • Shifted cubicle last week and still in the process of decorating to give it a "homely" feeling coz it's the next place beside home which I will be spending most of the day. Currently searching for a nice small mirror to act as "rear mirror" in my cubicle as my back is facing the corridor.
  • Have been staying back late due to after-office hours interview schedules... Wonder why pple like to have interviews AFTER OFFICE HOURS!!! For the candidates, they scare their existing employers know they are looking out. Haiz... For their sake, I gotta bear with the hunger... Sometimes I can hear my stomach make noise during the interviews or feel faint from the hunger... Looks like I gotta start stocking up my cookies supply in office.
  • Saw my boss for the first time this week as she returns from her maternity leave. Big Eyes, petite... Hope she would be easy to work with... :p

Entertainment -

  • Haven't had much life for the past 2 weeks. The minute I return home from work, I had dinner, showered, watched abit of TV then off to bed... Haven't chat over msn for quite sometime... Haven't maple for an even longer time...
  • Last Saturday was lunch with godparents and indonesia aunties at Bishan J8 Pastamania... Luckily I brought enuff cash as they don't accept credit card... Food was quite good. Did some shopping for office clothing... =)
  • Last Sunday got dragged by ma & brother for an evening swim together with Reh & Mih. Felt quite good after a good swim... =)
  • Last nite was a solid 4.5 hours of karaoke at AMK Kbox with 9 of my office colleagues... Colleague was surprised that I was familiar with some oldies given my young age? hee [Meaning I am not that young anymore?] >,<


WsPinG posted at 9:24 PM


Post a Comment



~~ChatterBox~~