Friday, September 01, 2006
Fire Drill... Hot Hot Hot!
Finally, it's Friday... Think after a break for about half a year from office hour job, I needed some adapting... By today, I was already 3/4 dead... Considering every night, I came home and dozed off heavily till the next morning...
Today, the office was rather quiet and super cold... The bosses were out for a full-day off-site meeting and some of my colleagues were on leave. Think the coldness must have make my tummy worked extra hard... I got hungry real fast and was munching crackers like a pig. :p
In the afternoon, there was a fire drill. When the bell went off, we were still chatting and wondering which stairs to take. :p It was a leisure stroll to the next company's car park. If there was a real fire, I think we would have all turned into roast pigs... :p Well, I almost turned into 1 roast suckling pig. While gathering at the assembly area, the sun was shining brightly... And I was wearing long-sleeves blouse because of the coldness in office... I was dripping sweat and hoping to get back to office fast... HOT!
After the fire drill, it was almost knock-off time...
On my way home from work, I bought Piano Spa 2... Listening to Disc 1 and testing it out now. =)
Yeah! Weekend is here!!! So happy! (",)V
WsPinG posted at 8:14 PM